Story: Otago places

Bridge at Clyde (3rd of 3)

Bridge at Clyde

This bridge across the Clutha River/Mata-Au linking Clyde to Earnscleugh was opened in 1934. It replaced an 1881 bridge and sits in part on the old bridge’s piers.

Using this item

Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Jock Phillips

All images & media in this story

How to cite this page:

Malcolm McKinnon, 'Otago places - Manuherikia', Te Ara - the Encyclopedia of New Zealand, http://www.TeAra.govt.nz/en/photograph/22811/bridge-at-clyde (accessed 26 May 2019)

Story by Malcolm McKinnon, updated 29 Jul 2015