The war memorial on Otago Peninsula stands prominently above Highcliff Road, about a kilometre from the eastern edge of Dunedin’s suburbs. It was completed in 1923 and features the names of 53 dead from Peninsula county.
Using this item
Photograph by Jock Phillips
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.