The historic town of Port Chalmers is overlooked by the graceful spire of Iona Presbyterian Church (1883) on the hillside. The approach to the modern container terminal is visible at bottom right.
Using this item
Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Janine Faulknor
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence