Thought to be the smallest church in use in New Zealand, the St George’s Kēkerengū building was a store for many years, but was converted into a church in 1942. It is located on a back road 3 kilometres from the main coastal highway.
Using this item
Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Malcolm McKinnon
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence