Dunedin’s municipal chambers building dates from 1878–80. It remains an impressive feature on the Octagon. The tower was reduced in height in 1964, but was restored to its original appearance in the late 20th century.
Using this item
Flickr: Gouldy99's photostream
Photograph by Dave Gould
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.