Founded as an agricultural college in 1878, Lincoln College later became a university. Ivey Hall, named after the first director, William Edward Ivey, was completed in 1879 and remains the hub of the campus.
Using this item
Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Jock Phillips
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence