Te Rangimarie marae at Rangiotū was built in 1858 to commemorate peace between the Ngāti Raukawa and Rangitāne peoples. In recent years, the marae has offered programmes for schools, telling its own story and others bearing on the Māori history of Manawatū.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.