St Paul’s Anglican church was built in 1934, after the previous wooden building was destroyed by fire. Designed in a neo-gothic style, it features arched windows, crenellations (battlements) and a tower, with crosses formed from darker bricks.
Using this item
Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Janine Faulknor
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.
Add new comment