Kōrero: Citrus, berries, exotic fruit and nuts

Value of fruit exports, 2006

Value of fruit exports, 2006

Fresh and processed fruit exports from New Zealand earned 1.2 billion dollars in 2006. Kiwifruit and apples accounted for 91% of this, with a variety of citrus, subtropical and berry fruits making up the remaining 9%. Avocados were New Zealand’s third largest fresh-fruit export earner in 2006, while blueberries were the most valuable export berry crop.

Te whakamahi i tēnei tūemi

Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand

This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.

Source: Horticulture New Zealand, Barriers to our export trade, June 2007.

Ngā whakaahua me ngā rauemi katoa o tēnei kōrero

Te tuhi tohutoro mō tēnei whārangi:

Sandy Scarrow, 'Citrus, berries, exotic fruit and nuts - Avocados and persimmons', Te Ara - the Encyclopedia of New Zealand, http://www.TeAra.govt.nz/mi/diagram/16010/value-of-fruit-exports-2006 (accessed 18 July 2024)

He kōrero nā Sandy Scarrow, i tāngia i te 24 Nov 2008