The Elms is Tauranga’s most historic house. It was completed in 1847 on land bought for the Church Missionary Society by Alfred Brown in 1839. It is now a historic site open to the public.
Using this item
Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Shirley Williams
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence