Hayes Paddock in Hamilton East was developed as a garden suburb between 1939 and 1945. More than 200 state houses were built there, many of which are unchanged on the outside. The area is now protected in the city’s district plan as a heritage precinct.
Using this item
Anne Challinor Photography
Photograph by Anne Challinor
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.