Opened in 1926, the hospital was another public building made of Huntly brick. It was erected on land donated by the Ralph family, who owned local coal mines. The hospital closed in 1997, and the building is now used as a private retreat.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.