This print from 1895 shows the Thomson, Lewis & Co. factory in Wellington. It produced aerated water and cordials and was a supplier to the Union Steam Ship Company of New Zealand. In the late 1800s most New Zealand towns had an aerated water factory.
Using this item
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.