The post office on Ulva Island opened in 1872. These visitors were photographed outside it, probably around 1910. The post office closed at the end of January 1923.
Using this item
Alexander Turnbull Library, Natusch Collection
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.