Te Wheriko (Jericho) Church at Parewanui was consecrated by the Reverend Richard Taylor in 1862. Taylor had been an Anglican missionary to the Māori population in the Whanganui and Rangitīkei areas from 1843.
Using this item
Heritage New Zealand – Pouhere Taonga
Photograph by Helen McCracken
Permission of Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga must be obtained before any re-use of this image.