This sketch of Gummies Bush dates from 1894. The Longwood Range, named for the forest which once reached this far, is in the background. The flour mill in the foreground was operated by George Reid.
Using this item
Wallace Early Settlers Association Inc
Watercolour by Christopher Aubrey
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.