This map shows ownership of land in Wairarapa around 1860. Yellow areas are native (Māori) reserves, native (Māori) lands are red, land under negotiation is green, and white areas are Crown land.
Using this item
Alexander Turnbull Library
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.
Add new comment