The simple interior of the Church of Mary Queen of Peace in Dunedin has been painstakingly restored by members of Dunedin’s Polish Catholic community. The church is a symbol of the faith and endurance of the Polish settlers who built it in 1889.
Using this item
Photograph by Kate Tilbury
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.