Hereworth School in Hawke's Bay is an Anglican primary school for boys, established in 1927 when two existing boys’ schools merged. The chapel was a gift from the family of a former student killed in action in the Second World War. Older boys attend brief church services four mornings a week, with the whole school gathering on Fridays, and boys and their families attending Sunday services twice a term.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.