St Mary’s Anglican church at Tikitiki was completed in 1926, under the direction of Apirana Ngata, as a memorial to Ngāti Porou soldiers who fought and died in the First World War. This view of the church from across State Highway 2 also shows the carved entrance.
Using this item
Photograph by Andy Palmer
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.