Dunedin railway station, designed by George Troup and completed in 1904, was an exuberant tribute to trains and the railways. Stained-glass windows, wall panels and a mosaic floor all contribute to the overall effect in the main concourse.
Using this item
Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Janine Faulknor
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence