This collection of conifers in the Canterbury high country was first planted by Harry Hart in 1933 to provide shelter for the staff working at the Lake Coleridge power station. The collection has been added to and maintained by the Central Canterbury Farm Forestry Association.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.