The Palmerston North immigration barracks were built in 1873 and were first used by the Feilding settlers brought to New Zealand by the Emigrant and Colonists' Aid Corporation in 1874. The structure was later used for hospital purposes.
Using this item
Palmerston North City Library
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.