In November 1894 the New Zealand government offered for auction four leases of 21 years each on the Auckland and Campbell islands. Run 501 was the northern part of Auckland Island, 502 was the southern part, 510 was Adams Island and 511 was the whole of Campbell Island.
Using this item
Alexander Turnbull Library
Reference: MapColl 837gc 1894 3260
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.