In 1919 the New Zealand Dairy Association and the Waikato Co-operative Dairy Company merged to form the New Zealand Co-operative Dairy Company, the largest such cooperative in the country. This is the company's dried milk plant at Waitoa, near Morrinsville, in 1924.
Using this item
Waikato Museum - Te Whare Taonga o Waikato
Permission of Waikato Museum – Te Whare Taonga o Waikato must be obtained before any re-use of this image.