This 1929 floor plan of St Elmo Courts shows that its accommodation ranged from basic bedsits to two-bedroom apartments. The flats were later predominantly converted to offices, but the building was severely damaged in the September 2010 earthquake and was demolished in March 2011.
Using this item
Christchurch City Council Archives, Heritage Unit
Reference: CCCPlans St-Elmo-Courts-6-3
Plans by B. J. Ager
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.