This women’s rest room building in the Square in Palmerston North was built in the modernist style in 1936, at a cost of £860. In 1949 it was refurbished, and further additions in 2004 included an information centre.
Using this item
Photograph by Simon Nathan
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.