Completed in 1908, the old Public Trust Building in Lambton Quay, Wellington is the only surviving building made of a true New Zealand granite – from Tonga Bay in north-west Nelson.
Using this item
Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Alastair McLean
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.