Like many older buildings, the main clock tower building at Otago University, Dunedin, was built in several sections, but the main part was complete in 1879. The grey rock is mainly Leith trachyandesite, and the white facings are Ōamaru stone. The roof is covered with Welsh slate.
Using this item
Photograph by Bruce Hayward
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.