Crowds at the laying of the foundation stone of the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament, Barbadoes St, in February 1901. The area around Barbadoes St was a significant enclave of Christchurch’s Irish Catholics.
Using this item
Reference: 1976.489.1; 1750
Permission of Canterbury Museum, Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch, New Zealand must be obtained before any re-use of this image.
Add new comment