Tauranga's town hall opened in 1916 on the corner of Willow and Wharf Streets. It was a classical-revival building and combined an auditorium with municipal offices. As the neon sign on its rooftop shows, it was also a venue for the screening of films. The structure was demolished in 1987.
Using this item
Tauranga City Libraries
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.