Members of the A and B teams of St Luke's Presbyterian church, Remuera, Auckland, are pictured in 1906 or 1907, soon after the Reverend J. C. Jamieson began promoting basketball in New Zealand. His photograph is inset.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.