This is the University of Auckland’s well-known Arts Building on the day it was officially opened by the governor-general, 12 March 1926. It was designed by Melbourne architects Roy A. Lippincott and Edward F. Billson. The Arts Building has become a recognised symbol of the university.
Using this item
Auckland War Memorial Museum Tamaki Paenga Hira
Permission of the Auckland War Memorial Museum Tamaki Paenga Hira must be obtained before any re-use of this image.
Add new comment