Gladstone Road, the principal street in downtown Gisborne, on a busy spring morning in 2011. The clock tower was completed in 1934 as a memorial to Reginald Deason Blandford Robinson, who was town clerk from 1891 to 1933.
Using this item
Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Photograph by Jock Phillips
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence
Add new comment