A hospital was first established at Te Puia Springs in 1907. In 2019 it was a general-purpose hospital run by Ngāti Porou Hauora – the principal health provider on the East Coast.
Using this item
Photograph by Basil Keane
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.