This late-19th-century postcard shows the magnificent Jewish synagogue in Dunedin's Moray Place. This building replaced a smaller synagogue built in 1864. In 1967 a new synagogue was constructed near Otago University.
Using this item
Hocken Library, University of Otago
Photograph by Muir & Moodie
Permission of the Hocken Library Uare Taoka o Hakena, University of Otago, must be obtained before any re-use of this image. Further information may be obtained from the Library through its website.