The Otago Women's Club, founded in 1914, was still going strong in the 1970s, by which time it occupied a gracious Dunedin house. Membership of most women's clubs declined from the 1950s, and many closed in the 1960s.
Using this item
Hocken Library, University of Otago
Permission of the Hocken Library Uare Taoka o Hakena, University of Otago, must be obtained before any re-use of this image. Further information may be obtained from the Library through its website.