The Bank of New South Wales opened in Australia in 1817. The first New Zealand branch was established in 1861, and by the end of that year there were seven local branches. In 1982 the Bank of New South Wales merged with the Commercial Bank of Australia to form the Westpac Banking Corporation.
Using this item
Fletcher Challenge Archives
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.