This is the premises of the Union Bank of Australia, at the junction of Lambton Quay and Featherston St in Wellington, in 1877. The fountain on the point of what was known as Union Bank corner was donated by developer John Martin.
Using this item
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Photograph by James Bragge
Permission of the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa must be obtained before any re-use of this image.