This picture of Auckland railway station appeared in the New Zealand Railways Magazine in 1939. The station, designed by William Henry Gummer, opened in 1930 and closed in 2003 when services were moved to the new Britomart Transport Centre.
Courtesy of Kiwirail.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder. Some material from NZETC is made available under NZ Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike License (BY-SA)