A Native Land Court sits in Tamatekapua meeting house at Ōhinemutu, Rotorua, around 1900. The court's salaried judges were often assisted by Māori assessors.
Using this item
Alexander Turnbull Library
Reference: 1/2-043266; F
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.
Add new comment