Forestry schools were established at Canterbury and Auckland university colleges in 1924, but in 1934 economic depression forced their closure. These men are shown working in a laboratory during a wood technology class in the mid-1920s. In the foreground is staff member Frank Hutchinson.
Using this item
Christchurch City Libraries
Reference: PhotoCD 14 IMG0083
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.
Add new comment