In 1910 the waters of Evans Bay lapped the edge of Kilbirnie Crescent. Later reclamations created Kilbirnie Park and Cobham Drive.
Using this item
Wellington City Archives
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.