This experimental 8-millimetre film was made in 1945 by Elga Hinton, who was a photographer at Thorpe Studios, later Hinton's Camera House, in Pukekohe. The film comments on the traditional home movie by obscuring many of the suburban family scenes with blasts of sunlight.
Using this item
Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.
Add new comment