From left are the Beehive, Parliament House and the Parliamentary Library in the early 2000s. This panoramic view of the parliamentary precinct also shows Bowen House (an office block housing MPs' offices and support services) and Government Buildings, constructed in 1876 to house government departments. The attached PDF commentary describes the main features of the site.
Using this item
This item has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. It is the responsibility of the user of any material to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.
Add new comment