Although coffee drinking did not really take off in New Zealand until the 1940s, coffee was manufactured locally and readily available well before then. D. Stephenson & Co was a coffee and spice firm established in Auckland in 1864.
Using this item
Alexander Turnbull Library
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.
Add new comment