The Manufacturers' Research Committee, set up in 1944, was part of the government’s move towards increased and more sophisticated support of industry. The committee encouraged the use of science in industry, particularly through cooperative research groups, which were funded jointly by industry and the government. This brochure was produced between 1945 and 1950.
Using this item
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.