Kaukore flour mill at Pipiriki was one of a number of mills built on the Whanganui River. Its waterwheel was fed by the Kaukore Stream. This pencil and ink drawing was done by James Coutts Crawford in 1861.
Using this item
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.