Parking was at a premium in the main street of Levin on this day in 1948. The town grew rapidly after 1945. On the main highway, and relatively close to Wellington, it had ample land for industry.
Using this item
Alexander Turnbull Library
Reference: 1/2-116637; F
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.
Add new comment